FATHACO at Mach-Tool (Poznan)
FAT HACO will be exposing their CNC Lathes at Mach-Tool in Poznan. You'll find us at hall 8, stand 23! Eye Catchers will be our TUR MN P 630 X 2000 and our TUR SC 560 X 2000 with a totally new design.
Facelift for the TUR SC model: don't miss it at Mach-Tool
Irek Ostrowski, Sales Director at FAT HACO: "We made a quite strong face-lift of our TUR SC servo-conventional model. The machine will be actually very far different than the previous execution."
The main differences:
- The controller and motorization base on Siemens 828D SL
- There is new design with ergonomic manual manipulator direct on the saddle and separate operator panel coming from the top of machine. The operator will be much closer to the spindle axis. SC 560/630/710 is ready. We are still working on design of 800/930/1100SC. The general view will be similar.
- We created individual screens for this lathe for easy operation even for the people who are not familiar with CNC controller. Please be aware that with this model it will not be possible to use cycles, programming and saving of programs.
- All previous options and prices stay the same until information about new price list.
- Be aware that the same manual manipulator will be available as an option for MN lathes.